As you all know wall decals and stickers can be removed from the surface. Removing wall stickers are not difficult, however you need to take special care – remain patient and take your time. Here is handy video to show how easily wall stickers could be removed.
Remove your wall stickers in 5 easy steps:
- To remove the wall sticker start slowly pulling at a corner to see how stuck it is. In most cases it will go off quite easily without leaving any damage to the walls.
- If wall sticker is firmly stuck all you need is a hairdryer to remove decals. Start from one of the corners and heat up the vinyl for 30 seconds.
- Once you have heated the corner start to peel this away from the wall very slowly and keep moving the hair dryer to the next area applying the heat to the vinyl before you peel away any part of the sticker.
- Remain patient and please take your time to ensure no paint flicks off the wall.
- If you take your time using the instructions above you will restore your walls to their original condition.