CONSUMER SUPPLY POLICY
This website (“our Site”) is operated by Bouf Online Limited. We want our customers to understand clearly how our Site works and particularly the basis on which products are purchased.
Bouf Online Limited and its Business Affiliates do not sell products on our Site but provide a platform on which traders sell their products to you. Please read this Policy carefully before using the website, you will agree to this Policy as part of your use of the Site.
- About our Site
- Our Site provides a platform under which users may purchase goods from the Suppliers available on the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to accept this Policy and particularly acknowledge that any purchase is from a Supplier and not from Bouf Online Limited and its Business Affiliates.
If you do not agree with or accept this Policy, you should not make any purchases from our Site.
If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm)
|Bouf Online Limited Consumer Supply Policy||means this Policy which will apply to you ordering goods using the Site|
|Site||has the meaning given to it in clause 1|
|Supplier||means a supplier making goods available on the Site|
|Terms||means the Website Terms and Conditions of Use|
|We, us or our||means Bouf Online Limited company registration number 10696754 and the registered office of which is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ|
|You or your||means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content|
- Your use of the Site means that you must also comply with the Terms and this Policy, where applicable.
- Using the Site
- The use of the Site is governed by the Terms.
- The use of the Site is to introduce you to Suppliers from whom you may purchase goods.
- The purchase of goods made via the Site is a purchase from the applicable Supplier and not us.
- You agree that your contract for the purchase of any goods via the Site is made under an agreement between you and the Supplier. In particular you agree:
- the delivery and supply of any goods is the responsibility of the Supplier;
- you will make payments to us which we will transfer to the Supplier for you;
- the Supplier is responsible for any faults with any goods and/or any refunds for unwanted goods; and
- you will confirm the terms of your agreement with the Supplier.
- The Supplier’s listing of an item for sale on the Site constitutes an offer to the users of the Site to purchase it at that price and on the terms set out. A Supplier may retract an item listed for sale at any time and may have made your agreement to purchase any goods conditional on their having the item.
- You may purchase goods which are for sale on the Site by clicking on the “Add to Basket” button on the relevant item’s page, provided that the item is still showing as having a quantity of stock remaining. You must then follow the necessary “Checkout” procedure in order to purchase the item and conclude your agreement with that Supplier. Multiple items can be added to your “Basket” and purchased in one single checkout procedure.
- If the Supplier does not provide any terms with their offer for the sale of any goods to you the following terms will apply:
- you will be required to make full payment to the Supplier for the goods, via Sites secure online checkout process, controlled by Stripe (https://stripe.com/gb) and PayPal (http://www.paypal.co.uk). Please note again the Site is a marketplace, and as that transactions via the Site are between you and the Supplier, and NOT between you and us;
- the agreement is subject to the Supplier having the goods available to complete the agreement to purchase the goods;
- the Supplier shall specify a dispatch date for goods being purchased. This is an estimate of the delivery date and the Supplier will use reasonable endeavours to deliver based on the estimated delivery date;
- all postage, customs and excise duty, VAT and any other taxes associated with the sale (if applicable) will be paid by you and it is the Supplier’s responsibility to determine, collect and remit the applicable VAT, customs and excise duties and any other taxes associated with the transaction;
- you are required to pay Supplier for the goods and to do so in the currency in which the goods are listed on the Site which is usually Great British Pounds Sterling;
- the sale will be subject to any warranties implied under applicable law;
- the contract is between you and the Supplier and will be governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales;
- if you decide that you do not want the goods you order you have the right to return them (in the condition you received them) within 14 days. If you wish to do this you should contact us and we will assist you with this.
- If the goods do not arrive with you or arrive damaged or in a condition that is not described in or not in accordance with the listing of the goods, the Supplier must either ship a replacement item to the you immediately and provide tracking for the replacement shipment, OR must process a full refund within 30 working days. It is the Supplier’s responsibility should the item be damaged in transit or lost.
- Your statutory rights in relation to the purchase of goods will apply against the Supplier.
- You must not whether by yourself or in conjunction with other participants, manipulate transactions in ways that are unfair to other users.
- We retain the right, if we consider it appropriate, to:
- immediately halt any sale;
- prevent or restrict access to the Site or our services; or
- take any other action to restrict access to or availability of or remove any objectionable material, feedback, ratings, on the Site. We reserve the right and have absolute discretion but not an obligation, to remove, screen or edit any content that breaches these provisions or is otherwise objectionable.
- You must resolve any dispute with our Customer Support team, and not through attempting to revoke an Electronic Money purchase transaction or chargeback.
- You must inspect any items purchased from a Supplier immediately upon receipt to ensure that it accords with any description given by the Supplier in the item’s listing and to ensure that the product is safe.
- We have made reasonable enquiries of the Suppliers but we are not responsible for their performance of any agreement they enter with you.
- You agree to the provision of any data you supply to purchase goods to be provided to the Supplier, who will hold this under their own Data Protection authorisations and policies.
- Disclaimer/Limits of Liability
- We are not responsible for the products purchased on the Site as we do not provide any products. We operate as a platform to allow you to purchase products from the Suppliers whose products you select on the Site.
- Payments you make via the Site are made to the Supplier and when held by us are held for the Supplier. We have no responsibility for your money and are not responsible for any refunds to you. Refunds of any monies which are due to you should be notified to us and we will confirm how you may make a claim from the applicable Supplier.
- We shall only be responsible for a repayment to you in the event that a transaction is not processed on the Site and we still hold your monies or in the event of our negligence/fraud causing a loss of your money by us before it is paid to the Supplier. Once we transfer any payment to the Supplier we no longer have any responsibility for it.
- The Site and any services we provide are on an “as is” basis. Bouf Limited makes no other representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation:
- any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of the Site or any goods;
- that the Site, any services or goods will meet your requirements, will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure or operate without error;
- the information, content, materials or products included on the Site will be as represented by Suppliers, available for sale at the time of sale, lawful to sell, or that Suppliers will perform as promised;
- any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage of trade; and
- any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in tort, whether or not arising from our negligence.
To the full extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all such warranties.
- General Release.
- In the instance when a transaction involves you and a Supplier, if a dispute arises between one or more participants, each of you release us (and our employees, representatives and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Limitation of Liability.
- We accept liability for death and personal injury arising from our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents.
- If we breach this Policy or the Terms we shall only be liable for losses which are direct losses and a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach. Losses are foreseeable where, for example, they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you placing your order, and such order being dispatched. We shall only be liable for the greater of:
- 100% of the fees we have received for our services as part of any transaction about to which you are making a claim; or
- We are not responsible for losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us (for example, loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
- We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under this Participation Agreement where such failure is due to events beyond our reasonable control.
- Our Services
- We provide a platform for you to access. If you have any issues or problems with any Supplier please initially contact them directly. If the matter remains unresolved, then please contact email@example.com and we will use our best endeavours to conclude the issue or problem.
- You may leave feedback (“Feedback”) for Suppliers relating to their performance. You acknowledge and accept that your Feedback and rating (“Rating”) will be publicly available for viewing on the Site. We are not responsible for checking or editing the Feedback or Ratings on the Site. You consent to the publication of, and authorise us to publish, your Feedback and Ratings. You agree you shall not leave Feedback or Ratings which are inaccurate and/or defamatory. You are responsible for the content of any Feedback or Rating you provide.
- When submitting Feedback and Ratings, you must comply with the Feedback guidelines. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates (and their respective employees, directors and representatives) harmless against any claim or action brought by a third party, arising out of or in connection with any Feedback or Ratings left by you on the Site.
- This Policy is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom.
- The Terms, where applicable are incorporated into this Policy.