Delivery and Order Tracking
Products at bouf.com are shipped by our approved Sellers. Sellers are located worldwide, so please check each product page to determine:
• The location of the product
• The estimated dispatch time (time from ordering to shipping)
• The delivery time for the item (time from shipping to arrival at your door)
• The delivery price
To track your orders:
1. Sign in to your account using the email address you specified when placing your order. If you don’t have a password, simply click the “Forgotten Password” link and a new one will be emailed to you.
2. Click the “Your Purchases” link and then click the order which you are interested in tracking. Some orders cannot be tracked, so if there is no tracking data in the account, you can Contact Us to enquire of your order’s whereabouts.
Pending: this means that the order has not yet been marked as dispatched. If the order has surpassed its estimated dispatch date, please contact us so that we can advise you of the delivery date.
Shipped: this will be followed by the date of dispatch and there may be a tracking URL and number for your to track your delivery.
Cancelled: this means that we have received a request to cancel a particular item from your order.
Items dispatched by our marketplace Sellers
There are a few points to understand when ordering items from our Sellers:
1. Sellers are located worldwide – please check the product page to see where your product is coming from.
2. If your product is overseas, there is a chance that you may be asked to pay Customs Import Duty to receive your item.
3. If you purchase from multiple Sellers, you will be responsible for the combined costs of Shipping from each Seller. Your products may also arrive separately.
4. You should ensure that you will be available at your specified delivery address at the time and date of the estimated shipping arrival. This could be a home address, or for more convenience, a work address for example. If you are not available to receive the item, the courier will normally leave a card to arrange re-delivery.
Items you order at bouf.com may sometimes be sent in more than one delivery. For example, you may receive multiple deliveries if your order contains an oversized item that needs to be dispatched separately. Or if you have ordered multiple items from multiple Sellers then each Seller will dispatch their goods individually.
To find out if the missing items are on the way, check Your Account as follows.
1. In your account click the order you are enquiring about.
2. If an item is “Pending” then it has not yet been marked as “Shipped” by the Seller.
3. If an item is “Shipped” then it has been Dispatched. Please contact us for further information relating to your order.
International Orders and Customs Charges
As bouf.com operates as a marketplace, with Sellers and shipping partners located worldwide, please ensure you are aware of the country in which the Seller or shipping partner is located before ordering. When ordering goods at bouf.com for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Additionally, please note that when ordering from the bouf.com marketplace, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers, and sellers dispatching products internationally, to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.