Delivery and Order Tracking
Due to Government restrictions we have asked our Sellers to confirm any necessary changes to standard delivery timescales and these will be communicated to you directly. Please contact us should you have any further queries: email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
Many of our sellers ship to worldwide destinations. To check if the item you’re interested in purchasing is available in your location, simply do the following:
- Add the item to you basket
- Scroll down the Cart page and select the CALCULATE SHIPPING option
- Select your location & Postal / Zip code
- If the item can be shipped to your location, a price will be calculated and you can Update Totals and Proceed to Checkout
If you see the message ‘There are no available shipping options for your location’ do please contact us and we can always liaise with the Seller to see whether alternative shipping in isolation is possible.
To track your orders:
1. Sign in to your account using the email address you specified when placing your order. If you don’t have a password, simply click the “Forgotten Password” link and a new one will be emailed to you.
2. Click the “Your Purchases” link and then click the order which you are interested in tracking. Some orders cannot be tracked, so if there is no tracking data in the account, you can contact us and we will liaise with the Seller regarding your order’s whereabouts.
Pending: this means that the order has not yet been marked as dispatched. If the order has surpassed its estimated dispatch date, please contact us so that we can advise you of the delivery date.
Shipped: this will be followed by the date of dispatch and there may be a tracking URL and number for your to track your delivery.
Cancelled: this means that we have received a request to cancel a particular item from your order.
Items dispatched by our marketplace Sellers
There are a few points to understand when ordering items from our Sellers:
1. Sellers are located worldwide – please check the product page to see where your product is coming from.
2. If your product is overseas, there is a chance that you may be asked to pay Customs Import Duty to receive your item.
3. If you purchase from multiple Sellers, you will be responsible for the combined costs of Shipping from each Seller. Your products may also arrive separately.
4. You should ensure that you will be available at your specified delivery address at the time and date of the estimated shipping arrival. This could be a home address, or for more convenience, a work address for example. If you are not available to receive the item, the courier will normally leave a card to arrange re-delivery.
Items you order at bouf.com may sometimes be sent in more than one delivery. For example, you may receive multiple deliveries if your order contains an oversized item that needs to be dispatched separately. Or if you have ordered multiple items from multiple Sellers then each Seller will dispatch their goods individually.
To find out if the missing items are on the way, check Your Account as follows.
1. In your account click the order you are enquiring about.
2. If an item is “Pending” then it has not yet been marked as “Shipped” by the Seller.
3. If an item is “Shipped” then it has been Dispatched. Please contact us for further information relating to your order.
International Orders and Customs Charges
As bouf.com operates as a marketplace, with Sellers and shipping partners located worldwide, please ensure you are aware of the country in which the Seller or shipping partner is located before ordering. When ordering goods at bouf.com for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Additionally, please note that when ordering from the bouf.com marketplace, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers, and sellers dispatching products internationally, to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.