Fake Tattoo Greetings Card: Lucky Day
‘Lucky Day’ Tattoo greetings card includes a fake tattoo decal in the same design. Blank inside so great for birthdays, good luck, leaving cards or new job.
Design illustrated by Avril Broadley of Broadbase, printed in England onto card which is FSC certified (from sustainable forests), elementine chlorine free and acid free.
Card size is 12.5cm x 12.5cm with a scarlet red envelope. The tattoo is 6 x 6cm approx.
The How to apply your fake tattoo:
1. Remove clear backing film from the tattoo
2. Place face down onto smooth, dry and clean skin
3. Wet the backing paper with a damp cloth and wait 30 seconds
4. Peel away the backing paper to reveal your tattoo
5. Rinse gently to remove any shine and pat dry
6. The fake tattoo should last between 2 and 5 days
7. Remove with an alcohol based cleanser or baby oil
The fake tattoo is CE, EN71 and FDA approved, skin safe and non-toxic.
BroadbaseBroadbase are a Hackney based design duo. We are graphic designers who love to bring products to market. As well as branding and packaging for a range of clients we produce our own small range of printed cards and objects.