Nowadays we all have our beloved iPad or smartphone, but you just never know when you’re going to need a backup battery for it.
The Powerpad designed and made by Gingko Electronics now holds the answer to that problem.
With the worldâ€™s THINNEST and greatest alloy material finish design (5.2mm thickness only), The Powerpad can boost your battery life and can slide into your iPad case, conveniently backing up your iPad whenever and wherever you need it.
Packing a long-lasting 8000mAh battery, you can charge your iPad or iPad Air 1-2 times and most smartphones at least 4-5 times.
Thatâ€™s not all, the Powerpad itself comes with its own high quality made case, for a stylish independent carrying convenience; when you use it for your iPad mini or smartpones, and canâ€™t carry the two together in one bag. Choose your carry style and feel the freedom of extended battery.
As the red dot design awarded product, we think itâ€™s a great and must have accessory for any iPad or smartphones enthusiast. It also makes a fantastic gift idea.
– red dot design award winner product
– thickness: 5.2mm only ( iPad 13.4mm, iPad2 8.8mm, iPad Air 7.5mm, iPad Air2 5.2mm )
– recharge your iPad or smartphones several times on the go
– two sliding-design USB ports for charging multiple devices at once
– includes USB adapter wire (50mm long) to recharge the powerpad itself via your smartphone or iPad USB charging adapter
– industry-leading 8000mAh polymer battery
– the worldâ€™s thinnest design and itâ€™s super slim
– easily re-charged via USB adapter
– smart LED indication light to indicate its power status/balance
– input: DC5V, 0.5A-2A (max); Output 1: DC5V, 2.1A ; Output 2: DC5V, 1.0A
– product weight: 300g
Charging stats (dependant on the iPad and phone’s battery size)
– iPhone 4/5/5S/5C can be charged roughly 4-5 times
– iPad can be charged roughly 1-2 times
– Nokia Lumia can be charge 4 times
– Samsung Galaxy S3 can be charged roughly 3.5 times
– iPhone 6 can be charged roughly 3 times
|Dimensions||0.52 x 21.3 x 14 cm|
Gingko Electronics is a technology-centered and people-driven company.
The company formerly known as Gingko Eco Electronics was founded in 2011 by Paul Sun with the objective of designing manufacturing and selling high-class eco-friendly stylish functional and unique quality LED products for home and design-led gifts.