Returns & Refunds Policy
Returns & Refunds Policy
We aim to provide, always, an optimum level of service for all bouf.com customers.
For your peace of mind, most of the products which can be ordered via our Site are covered by a 14 day returns guarantee. Please note that our Returns Policy lasts for 14 days only. If has been more than 14 days since you received your purchased goods, you must contact the Seller/Supplier directly and any such permitted returns will be determined by the Seller/Supplier’s Terms and Conditions.
If you decide that you do not want the goods you order you have the right to return them (in the condition you received them) within 14 days. If you wish to do this you should contact us and we will assist you with this.
If the goods do not arrive with you or arrive damaged or in a condition that is not described in or not in accordance with the listing of the goods,
the Seller/Supplier must: –
- Ship a replacement item to the you, immediately and provide tracking for the replacement shipment,
- Process a full refund within 30 working days.
It is the Seller/Supplier’s responsibility should the item be damaged in transit or lost.
This is how we can help you…
- Cancelling an order
How to cancel the order?
If for any reason, you want to cancel an order, please let us know by completing an Item Return Ticket in the My Account area of this Site within the period of 14 days from the date your purchase is received, being the cancellation period afforded to you under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. We will then contact you directly to let you know the correct procedure for you returning your purchase (Your Returns Procedure).
Please ensure that the goods are returned to the directly to the Seller/Supplier, in accordance with Your Returns Procedure: –
- within the returns period (as specified in the specific Seller/Supplier’s Terms and Conditions),
- in a perfect saleable condition (i.e. the goods must be unused and in the condition received),
- in their original packaging, with shrink wrap intact, and
- with all labels still attached.
In addition, you must include, with the returned goods, the original invoice or receipt as proof of purchase.
Please note that you will be liable for postage charges for returning the item, unless the item is damaged or incorrect, and you remain responsible for safety and security of the item until it is received by the Seller. These costs, together with the delivery costs, are not refundable.
The safe return of goods is your responsibility; we therefore suggest that you arrange for the goods to be returned using a tracked or signed for service. For high value items, we recommend that you insure the costs of goods before you send them back.
We will email you once the Seller/Supplier has received the goods returned by you. The goods will be inspected and either the Seller/Supplier or ourselves will notify you of the approval or rejection of the returned goods.
Where you are cancelling all or part of an order within the Cancellation Period, and there has been no error on our part, we will procure a refund of the cost of the item(s) as follows:
- Delivery Costs
- Where the returned item was part of a larger order, we will procure a refund of the per-item charge.
- Where you return an entire order, we will procure a refund of per-item charges and the per-delivery charges
- Airmail – we will procure a refund of only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK.
- Collected items from you – the Seller/Supplier reserves the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
- Return costs
- personalised pre-paid return label – we will procure a deduction of the return postage from your overall refund.
- your costs in returning the item to the Seller/Supplier will not be refunded.
- Cost of gift-wrapping – we will not procure a refund of this,
- Other services provided to you in connection with your purchase – we will not procure a refund unless you return the item to the Seller/Supplier because of an error on the Seller/Supplier’s part or because it is defective.
How long will it take?
Refunds are typically processed within 7 days, but can take up to 21 days after the Seller/Supplier has received the returned goods. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment within 21 days of the day on which the Seller/Supplier received the returned goods. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
- Non-Returnable Items
Instances when you cannot return an item for a refund
Below is a non-exhaustive list of items which cannot be returned (however if in doubt, please make enquiries with the specific Seller/Supplier): –
- Bespoke and Made-to-order items
These may not be eligible for refund. It will be up to the individual Seller/Supplier to decide on a case-by-case basis. The Seller/Supplier will however accept the return of bespoke or made-to-order items if they are faulty, damaged or incorrect.
- Services which have started
When the Seller/Supplier has already started to provide the service within the cancellation period and you have agreed to this, the service and associated items will not be returnable.
- Perishable Items
The items which are likely to go off or deteriorate quickly, such as flowers or fresh foods.
- Non-returnable natured goods
The goods by their nature cannot be returned.
- Opened or used items
Where you have opened sealed software, CDs, DVDs etc. these will no longer be returnable.
- Some publications
Newspapers, periodicals or magazines are not refundable.
Made-to-Order and bespoke items.
Our Sellers/Suppliers reserve the right not to offer refunds on items that have been designed or personalised at the customer’s request.
If you, the customer, receive a bespoke item that is damaged or defective you should contact us immediately quoting your order reference number and explaining the issue with the item. In the event that the Seller/Supplier sends you a replacement for a damaged or defective item, you must return the original item to the Seller/Supplier within 14 days of receipt.
The Sellers/Suppliers reserve the right to charge the price of the replacement item to the payment card used for the original order if you do not return the original item to the Seller/Supplier within 14 days of the date on which we confirm that the Seller/Supplier will issue a replacement.